[July 4th, 2021] The Girl Who Knew Time - Episode 01 IS LIVE! 🟢
🧚🏻♂️Hey! Just wanted to do a quick update for anyone curious about the release.
July 4th Update:
- Game is LIVE! 🟢
All bugs related to the old save files from the old save system(for players who played the older versions of the app) are now fixed(version 184.108.40.206)!
If it didn't work yesterday, try today after following the steps below. It should work now! Enjoy!🥰🙏🏻✨
If you're in the USA...🎆Happy Independence day!!🎆
If You Played the Older Version of the Game Read This:
Please make sure to update your device properly or you might experience bugs by following the steps outlined below:
- Clear your phone Google Play Store cache. Go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage -> Clear Cache. Google Play Store sometimes shows an old version of the app. You should see version 220.127.116.11.
- Completely uninstall the game from your device.
- Reinstall from Google Play Store.
I've revamped the save system so you'll have to replay the Prologue(sorry amigos, but it was necessary). Don't worry your Purchases are saved though! Good news, I've made some small aesthetic changes, including introducing some of the new features in the Prologue too so it will be a kind of a new experience--also try different paths out and see where they take you!
July 3rd Update:
- There are a ton of new features with Episode 01! In a few days I will write up the full release details. Today I'm pooped T_T, working on this game nonstop.
- I'll be talking more about the game around Thursday, after the holiday break(Independence day weekend in the USA), so for now it's kind of a quiet release hehe...But I have so many things planned...Mwhahaha! <---Me as a 12 year old, nothing has changed.
- Enjoy and let me know if you encounter any issues by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! I love all the early supporters thank you!!🥰🥰🥰
July 2nd Update: Bugs fixed and the game will be released tomorrow afternoon(Central USA Time) July 3rd, after I do one last test in the morning. WOOOO. A few days after I'll be posting a release article detailing all the features including as well as updates on Episode 02!🥰✨
Meanwhile, enjoy this lovely song 🧚🏻♂️: youtube.com/watch?v=l0XRlNZbQFE
July 1st Update: Ok, the game is fully tested on my computer and mobile and has been released to a few players for closed beta testing. 2/5 Scenes work perfectly. The 3rd scene has a save bug. I will try to fix it as soon as I can. After it's fixed, players need to test Scene 3-5 so all this might take a bit of time. I will do my best to release it by tomorrow but it might be postponed another day or two if the bug turns out more complicated than anticipated. Everyone who plays it is really enjoying it and I know you will too, stay tuned!
June 30th Update: So Episode 01 is officially complete...YAY! But I'm still testing it out on mobile and found a strange bug. I was planning on releasing it today or, second-best on July 2nd but this bug is a bit complicated so takes more time to look into.
I will do my best to fix this bug and release by July 2nd. Wish me luck!!✨